Hurry up and bake these delicious cookies follow these steps .
- 1 cup butter , softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp baking soda
- 2tsp hot water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups chocolate ships ( you can buy it from any supermarket like Safeway or cozmo )
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- preheat the oven to 175c
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto, ungreased pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
Chef Omar Jabri