Popcorn Nutella one of the best have been served in past in La Brioche , the right balance of sweet and salty coated with Nutella , the right snack for late night movie ,
Preparation time : 10 Min
Cook Time : 35 Min
Servings : 6-8
- Two 3½-ounce bags unflavored microwave popcorn, popped
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup Nutella®
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 250º and line 2 baking sheets with foil. Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and butter over medium heat. Cook until the butter is melted and sugar dissolved, 2 minutes. Stir in the Nutella® until incorporated, then quickly stir in the vanilla and baking soda. Remove from the heat and pour over the popcorn, tossing to evenly coat the kernels.
- Divide the coated popcorn between the 2 baking sheets, spreading evenly. Place in the oven and cook, stirring every 10 minutes until the coating dries onto the popcorn, 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before serving.